Commercial Tenant Improvements (Office & Retail)
Most often, there are two parties involved in tenant improvements — the landlord and the tenant. Both have budgets and timelines they need to work within, so organization and timely communication are essential to delivering a great result. To make the best use of everyone’s resources, we:
- Conduct pre-bid meetings, thoroughly research plans, and provide accurate estimates. Everyone will have a clear understanding of what to expect and what will be delivered.
- Anticipate potential construction challenges. We routinely receive positive feedback about the details we observe and, consequently, the problems we are able to anticipate. This greatly minimizes change orders, budget over-runs, and time delays.
- Routinely communicate with clients to keep them apprised of the progress on their project. You never have to guess what’s going on with your project.
Design-Builds give you the opportunity to create from scratch a specific vision for how to “house” your business. From operations to employee morale to branding, the result
has to deliver an environment where your business can thrive. Managing your profit margin is as important as managing your construction project, so we:
- Talk through contingency strategies with our clients and do everything possible to minimize surprises. The Power of Anticipation is an important ability in construction!
- Guide you through a pre-design meeting so you can visualize what you’ll need from your space to meet your business’ long-term needs.
- Help you prioritize your design requirements relative to your budget. This can help you identify short- and long-term needs so you can plan effectively for future improvements.
We appreciate that we may have to accomplish your project during your regular hours of operation. We also know that communication and timely follow-through on all commitments are critical to the success of your project. To minimize the impact on you and your personnel.