OUR MISSION is to make a positive impact on someone’s livelihood, whether for our business clients or for G2 employees and contractors. Our team wants people to enjoy construction, either as a process or a career. Seeing buildings, businesses, and people transformed for the better is exciting — construction is the tool we use to help you experience that.
WE ARE PASSIONATE about our industry and the Tucson community. Our clients love to work with us because they feel that enthusiasm. As a woman-owned general contracting company, we set an example for young women who wish to be in the construction field. There is room for their voice, their style, and their success.
YOU CAN EXPECT us to be very communicative and up front throughout your project. To get things kicked off, the more information you can provide the faster we can turn around an accurate bid. We promise to be candid about the time needed to develop a customized bid based on your project’s scope.
Here’s our process. We will:
- Meet with you face-to-face at the proposed site.
- Review your list of project Wants and Needs, so we’re clear on what you’d like to accomplish.
- Investigate what’s possible relative to your budget and make recommendations
based on our experience.
- Meet with our team to put together an accurate scope of work, which we will
present to you so we can address any questions you may have.
- Create a construction schedule upon receiving a signed contract, and provide you with copies of both.
- Update you on the progress of your project at a minimum of once a week. We don’t leave you in limbo!
- Provide a close-out package upon completion that consists of the subcontractor list, warranty letters, and lien releases. For Design-Builds, we also include a full set of as-built plans
- On a national level, non-residential building construction spending is forecast to dip -.2% to $443 billion in 2019 and climb 8.9% to $482 billion in 2020. Office buildings, which include data centers, and amusement & recreation support growth in 2019. Education, healthcare, recreation, office and manufacturing…
Trend Report 3/19
- Tenant improvements can consist of various sizes and scope ranging from small single office tenants to large enterprise corporations. This trend observation focuses primarily on small office and retail tenant improvement projects that range in the size of 1500-1800 square feet…
Read Full Article >